Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Peak at night

We went with our friends Olivia and Terence to have dinner at the Peak, a famous landmark in Hong Kong were you can at a good day (or) night see the whole harbour and a big piece of Hong Kong....


This sign is showing the way, I decided last time I was up here to walk down since that would be the easiest way right? I met a couple of people going up and thought that they were really heroic (it´s steep) the only problem was that I hadn´t calculated how steep and long the way down was, so after 1 - 1 1/2 hour going down, my knees and legs were shaking I had to the whole way down press back against the road so I wouldn´t start runnig......



Well this time we went by car and finally on the top we found this icecream place we just "had" to try....before dinner of course, not like when I was a kid and everything sweet was after dinner....




Olivia and Terence at the restaurant....



We had meat for the first time in a couple of months and it was really good....



Ok... really the view was stunning up here and when you were looking down you just could see whole of Hong Kong and the ocean running between Kowloon and The HK Island, I can´t find words (or pictures apparently) to describe the beauty and feeling....



Need a better camera I think!!!



The gang......

No comments:

Post a Comment